Student at St Oliver's Catholic Out of School Hours Care (COSHC) Harris Park. Image: Diocese of Parramatta.
At this time of crisis, the Diocese of Parramatta’s network of early-years education and care services provides a vital service for families who continue to require childcare, in particular any family involved in providing essential services.
During the Term One school holidays, vacation care services will begin on Tuesday 14 April and operate at the following 11 locations:
- St Michael’s Primary School Blacktown South
- St Bernadette’s Primary School Castle Hill
- Bethany Catholic Primary School Glenmore Park
- Holy Cross Primary School Glenwood
- St Monica’s Primary School North Parramatta
- Good Shepherd Primary School Plumpton
- Mary Immaculate Primary School Quakers Hill
- Catholic Learning Community of St John XXIII Stanhope Gardens
- Mother Teresa Primary School Westmead
- St Paul the Apostle Primary School Winston Hills
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel Primary School Wentworthville
Vacation care is available to all families regardless of whether their children are enrolled at Catholic schools or elsewhere.
Each Catholic Out of School Hours Care centre will have COVID-19 protocols in place, and are keeping in close contact with NSW Health regarding the latest NSW and Federal Government advice.
Learn more about Catholic Out of School Hours Care